Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2019

Sensitive and Dry Skincare SAVIOR: Laroche Posay & Vichy Review (recommended by Dermatologist)


Laroche Posay has been a life saver for my Sensitive skin. I have very sensitive intolerant dry combination skin- redness, bumpy on surface, peeling of skin, etc. Now my skin is much less sensitive, and I have to give credit to my basic skin care routine!


Laroche Posay Savior for Sensitive Skin
Laroche Posay - Savior for Sensitive Skin!

I have been using laroche posay for few years now. I found my skin to be more stable, less acne -prone, less redness and generally less irritated. I would say that for sensitive skin like mine, it is important to keep it well under control before applying any other products on top to improve your skin (anti aging, firming, hydrating, etc).

When my skin is more stable, I also layer with other serums for anti-aging effect. I really love the sunscreen as well, not too greasy and absorb nicely into the skin. I have a dry combination skin, with very dry skin surface, but oily within the skin. This moisturizer helps to keep the skin moisturized without breaking me out. It also provides high SPF protection (50+ SPF), and is frequently recommended by dermatologist. I have been using this for years now, and is definitely true love.

I can use up to 4 months per set of skin care item. Now, I rarely get sensitive skin reactions to other skin products. Products I'd recommend with Amazon affiliated link (not sponsored):



Cleanser:                                        


         



Moisturizer (can use on eyes):      

                       

Sunscreen:

                       

Toner (effectively clean away makeup residue by using cotton pad):




Another serum I would greatly recommend is the Vichy 89 serum, comes in transparent gel. After using one bottle, people around me commented that my face looks bouncier, and less sagging. They usually compliment that "my face looks thinner" as the effect of more toned up skin. The smell is not strong, it is a transparent texture, and I apply once in the morning, and once at night, easily absorbed into the skin. You can apply after cleansing and toning your face.


Vichy 89 Serum (very hydrating and lifting for skin):





No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?

Featured Post